- Monitors: Six wedge monitors (as above). If not available, please discuss ahead of time with the group to make alternative arrangements. Please have six music stands available.
- Microphones/Amplifiers layout:
- Downstage right Reeds - two mikes for sax and clarinet.
- Vocal mic on stand with hook or high stool for tambourine; if cordless/wireless is available, please discuss with group in advance.
- Bass: Line-in
- Violin: Line-in
- Accordion: two mics
- If the hall is large, two mics for drum kit
OUT OF TOWN TRAVEL / ACCOMMODATIONS
- Out of town Travel & Accommodations: Please provide one hotel room with private bath per performer (Elizabeth Schwartz & Yale Strom will share one room with either one large bed or two smaller beds). The performers will stay in the same hotel, to be determined.
- Please provide transportation to and from the airport (or point of entry to your city).
- Please provide one roundtrip ticket per performer.
- Please provide dinner for the performers for each night of their stay.